Skip to content Skip to footer

Universal Credit Help to Claim!

Do you need help to make a new Universal Credit claim?
At Citizens Advice Cheadle we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.

Our trained advisers can help you to:

Set-up your Universal Credit account
Complete your claim to-dos
Verify your identity
Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.

See here for how to get in touch or call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444 (England) or 08000 241 220 (Wales)

You can find more information on Universal Credit on our advice pages.

If you’re a local organisation working with people who need to help to claim Universal Credit get in touch with [insert contact name and email] for more information on how you can signpost or refer people to our service.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *