Skip to content Skip to footer

Immigration Advice

We can provide basic Immigration Advice.
If your situation is more complicated, you might need to pay for specialist advice from a professional immigration adviser or solicitor.

For example, if you’re applying for your family to join you in the UK or you’re separating from your partner, we can point you in the right direction for the advice you need.

You need to make sure that an immigration specialist is registered with OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) before you ask for their advice.

Contact us for immigration advice.

Alternately, you can click the button below to help yourself, using free online Immigration advice from Citizens Advice

Benefits Advice

Citizen’s Advice Cheadle

Welcome to Citizen’s Advice Cheadle. We provide free, impartial, independent and confidential advice using these to campaign on big issues affecting people’s lives. Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever the problem they face.