Our Main Office Location
Citizens Advice Cheadle
Unit G3, Daisybank Business Centre
For advice and support contact us via:
• General advice can be given via our Adviceline by calling 0808 278 7951 (Monday – Friday from 10am to 5pm)
• You can text 07800 005037 at anytime (24/7) with your name, contact details and postcode. We’ll acknowledge your text immediately and you’ll get a callback in 3 – 4 working days
• You can chat online to an adviser by visiting our national website at citizensadvice.org.uk/contact-us.
• If you need advice on consumer issues (eg. issues related to products or services you’ve purchased) please contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133
• If you need to make a new claim to Universal Credit please call the Universal Credit Help to Claim line on 0800 1448444.
• If you live in Staffordshire Moorlands you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your name, postcode, contact number and information on what you need support with.