Our main office is located at:
Citizens Advice Cheadle
Rear of Lulworth House
51 High Street
Due to Covid 9 our doors are closed but we’re still working behind the scenes to help you. If you need help understanding your rights or accessing benefits or government help during this difficult time there are several ways you can continue to get advice during this difficult time:
• General advice will be given via our Adviceline by calling 0300 330 9061 (Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm)
• You can text 07800 005037 at anytime (24/7) with your name, contact details and postcode. We’ll acknowledge your text immediately and you’ll get a callback in 3 – 4 working days
• You can chat online to an adviser by visiting our national website at citizensadvice.org.uk/contact-us.
• If you need advice on consumer issues (eg. issues related to products or services you’ve purchased) please contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133
• If you need to make a new claim to Universal Credit please call the Universal Credit Help to Claim line on 0800 1448444.
• If you live in Staffordshire Moorlands you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.